2021 creek season passes

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Fingers crossed we're there next friday.
1619915882153.gif

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hugh at Creek responded to my note about lift lines saying they may open up the triple chair this summer.
They used that lift one season temporarily while the gondola was getting repaired and it's horribly slow and uncomfortable. The only plus is it drops you directly into a couple brilliant enduro runs .

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
They used that lift one season temporarily while the gondola was getting repaired and it's horribly slow and uncomfortable. The only plus is it drops you directly into a couple brilliant enduro runs .
It goes off to the left by waterboy and asylum right? Anything extra is welcomed.

V-Dub

It’s at the top top. You can hit the enduro runs, or take the fire road to where lower D and such starts.
actually it's the one right by Breakout, they built a deck around it so you could unload bikes. They have all the bike hooks they need for the chairs. It's slow and uncomfortable but it will shorten up the lift lines

FrankV

actually it's the one right by Breakout, they built a deck around it so you could unload bikes. They have all the bike hooks they need for the chairs. It's slow and uncomfortable but it will shorten up the lift lines
My bad, I was thinking of the other one 😂

ebarker9

Incredibly slow, unless they've made changes since the last time I used it. But I guess if the lines are bad enough, it's worth it.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Incredibly slow, unless they've made changes since the last time I used it. But I guess if the lines are bad enough, it's worth it.
Can we define slow? So if it takes 3 min for the gondola to get to the top, is it 8 for the chair?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-131447_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-131447_Dropbox.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 104

Zaskar

Can we define slow? So if it takes 3 min for the gondola to get to the top, is it 8 for the chair?
When it runs in the winter it's between 9 to 10 mins based off old Strava times.

Scratch that... I was looking at the Granite chair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom