2018 Diamondback Over Drive Comp. For Sale.

NickG

• Frame: Dimondback over driver comp
  • Size: Large
  • Fork: RockShox Recon,120mm
  • Wheels: Stans Flow 27.5inch
  • Tires: Rear- Maxxis Rekon 2.5, Front- Bontrager 2.5
  • Inserts: Cush Core Front and Rear
  • Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
  • Drive Chain: Sram NX 1/11
  • Cranks: Box 170mm
  • Chain Ring: Race Face 34th
  • Seat Post: PNW Dropper and Lever
  • Saddle : ISM PL 1.0
  • Steam: Orbea
  • Bars: Orbea
  • Grips: Orbea
  • Asking: $1,500.00

IMG_0947.JPGIMG_0948.JPGIMG_0097.JPGIMG_5115.JPGIMG_5116.JPGIMG_5113.JPG

giphy.gif

• Frame: Dimondback over driver comp
  • Size: Large
  • Fork: RockShox Recon,120mm
  • Wheels: Stans Flow 27.5inch
  • Tires: Rear- Maxxis Rekon 2.5, Front- Bontrager 2.5
  • Inserts: Cush Core Front and Rear
  • Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
  • Drive Chain: Sram NX 1/11
  • Cranks: Box 170mm
  • Chain Ring: Race Face 34th
  • Seat Post: PNW Dropper and Lever
  • Saddle : ISM PL 1.0
  • Steam: Orbea
  • Bars: Orbea
  • Grips: Orbea
  • Asking: $1,500.00
You guys, it's a Dimondback !!!!

Okay gang, easy on the piling on the new guy here.

Looks like a 2017 that could have easily been purchased in the 2018 calendar year.
Msrp was $999, and it has upgrades (cushcore, drivetrain, dropper, etc)

Ease up please.

Okay gang, easy on the piling on the new guy here.

Looks like a 2017 that could have easily been purchased in the 2018 calendar year.
Msrp was $999, and it has upgrades (cushcore, drivetrain, dropper, etc)

Ease up please.
Agreed, wasn't being a prick, just hinting it may be a bit overpriced despite upgrades. @NickG Try FB marketplace as well for more eyes

Agreed, wasn't being a prick, just hinting it may be a bit overpriced despite upgrades. @NickG Try FB marketplace as well for more eyes
I know, and I don’t think anyone else was either, but dudeman is here 5 minutes and gets gang tackled.

I’m guessing he’s not gonna show to one of our group rides on the new Orbea he upgraded to.

Ok, I'll bite, what am I missing? Isn't a new Overdrive comp $600?
Yes, base price for a diamondback is $600-$800. The comp is the upper tear bike one step down from the comp pro. The stans wheels and other components are where the price comes in. It is an aggressive xc hardtail. I only rode it a handful of times with all the new parts before I got a new bike.

Yes, base price for a diamondback is $600-$800. The comp is the upper tear bike one step down from the comp pro. The stans wheels and other components are where the price comes in. It is an aggressive xc hardtail. I only rode it a handful of times with all the new parts before I got a new bike.
Yep, lots of personal experience upgrading bikes and cars and you rarely break even when it comes time to sell. It's part of the deal, only way to make it worth it is to ride it lots before you sell. Good luck with the sale. Btw, what did you upgrade to?

Yep, lots of personal experience upgrading bikes and cars and you rarely break even when it comes time to sell. It's part of the deal, only way to make it worth it is to ride it lots before you sell. Good luck with the sale. Btw, what did you upgrade to?
I got a third hand 2018 Jeffsy as daily driver. That's where all the Orbea stuff came from on the hard tail.

Back
Top Bottom