2016 Singlespeed-A-Palooza Thread

I have a spot. I've been in touch with George, he gave my contact info to one guy (Patrick if you're reading get in touch ASAP) , I'm giving him until end of the day today (Tues) and then I'll be looking to pass it on. I believe my spot (Sport Women) can go to Open Men/Women or Sport NY/NJ but I'd have to confirm with George.

This spot is no longer available.

#ssapiscoming
E119C05C-471F-4802-B46A-5B63FD3AA913_zpswkaatqgc.jpg

peep my wifi brothers printer

anyone planning on camping if its nice?

anyone planning on camping if its nice?

In for camping.

I should probably start thinking about putting my singlespeed back together. SSaP will be my first ride on non-fat tires since Halloween. It should be hilarious.

Any spots open up along the months??? Wood like to camp/ride.

You should come up and camp and then join us for the post race party even if you can't get into the race. Bring your coffee grinder.

You should come up and camp and then join us for the post race party even if you can't get into the race. Bring your coffee grinder.

Know what that is like? That's like being the little kid brother not going on the big bus when his older siblings get on.

I heard it's going to be 35 and raining for Ssap

@UtahJoe Mark took my wheels off my SS and did who knows what with them and they are toast. Is it easy to covert a regular bike to SS in a pinch?

Wha-What??

Really simple design of Trek Superfly SS.
16mm nut on both ends holds slider plate once adjusted, threaded set screw(behind stays) on both ends moves slider plate. Thru axle threads into interior of 16mm nut.

Hopefully this will last.

DSCF4466.JPG

@UtahJoe Mark took my wheels off my SS and did who knows what with them and they are toast. Is it easy to covert a regular bike to SS in a pinch?
If you're in a pinch, I have some singlespeed Quick Release wheels you can use but you'll probably have to run tubes in them. Probably have a couple tires too.

Pretty easy. You need an ss cog and spacers for the hub...I switched to the problem solvers ss tensioner but the regular xx derailleur I had worked fine with the shifter still attached... If you have a clutch derailleur, it will work better. But put the cog on and get it aligned with the derail in whatever gear is closest... Then adjust the b limit on the derail to have it wrap as much around the cog as possible... Then DON'T shift gears :)

Back
Top Bottom