2013 Intense Tracer 27.5 Alloy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnman0312

SOLD

I'm selling my Tracer 27.5 Alloy - bought it to do some occasional DH park riding, but never got around to riding a DH park yet. Been enjoying my XC and SS bikes and this only gets some occasional use on the local trails.

Bike Details:
The frame is a medium and comes with SLX group components - discs, shift pods, front and rear derailleurs and cranks. Other parts - Thomsen Elite dropper post, 34 tooth Raceface single-wide chainring and tubeless Continental Trail King tires. Front fork is a RockShox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air (150mm travel) and the rear shock is a Fox Factory Series Float CTD. Pedals will not be included.

The cranks have scrapes on them from rock strikes and the frame is in great shape with a few small pits and scratches, no dents or major scrapes. The cable for the dropper post could use replacing, it occasionally doesn't release freely when returning the seat back up.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Thanks for the interest, but I'd rather not part it out at this time. If it doesn't sell, I may be changing the fork anyways, so I will keep you in mind if that should happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom