2013/14 Transition Klunker -$400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeb

2014 (or 13 maybe?) Transition Klunker - Like New
Uni-size
$400

From Transition's site...
We are proud to offer the Klunker, which represents a giant leap backwards in mountain bike technology. The Klunker pays homage to the original pioneers of mountain biking and brings back the true spirit of the sport. Klunking is a new way to explore your local trails, have with friends or rally downtown to grab a cold one. The Klunker is packed with new school and old school features like a full width moto handlebar, 3 piece chromoly BMX cranks, coaster brake wheelset with DH tires and a retro BMX inspired fork. The Klunker is ready to rip trails right out of the box with no upgrades required.
  • Coaster Brake
  • Burly Frame & Fork
  • Steel Moto Bars (Over 800mm Wide!)
  • DH Casing Tires
  • 3 Piece BMX Crankset
  • Complete Bike Weight: 32 lbs.

I won this bike last summer at MCBP from a Community Bikes raffle. Rode it from my house to creek (.3 mi) 3 or 4 times before realizing it was easier to ride my DH rig up the hills. It has essentially seen more beer and karaoke'ing than dirt. Been sitting in my loft since the second or third week I had it. Purchase includes a Jeb's Luxury Bike Detail for that showroom sparkle, and a new tube for the rear which appears to have lost all its pressure while hibernating. Thanks for looking! image.jpgimage.jpg

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Saw the movie Klunkers at Dirtfest a couple of weekends back with Joe Breeze there and the bike is a spitting image of what they were riding back in the '70s when they were experimenting with "mountain biking". Cool.

Reactions: Jeb

heshman

Uni-size
$400

We are proud to offer the Klunker, which represents a giant leap backwards in mountain bike technology. The Klunker pays homage to the original pioneers of mountain biking and brings back the true spirit of the sport. Klunking is a new way to explore your local trails, have with friends or rally downtown to grab a cold one. The Klunker is packed with new school and old school features like a full width moto handlebar, 3 piece chromoly BMX cranks, coaster brake wheelset with DH tires and a retro BMX inspired fork. The Klunker is ready to rip trails right out of the box with no upgrades required.
  • Coaster Brake
  • Burly Frame & Fork
  • DH Casing Tires
  • 3 Piece BMX Crankset

I won this bike last summer at MCBP from a Community Bikes raffle. Rode it from my house to creek (.3 mi) 3 or 4 times before realizing it was easier to ride my DH rig up the hills. It has essentially seen more beer and karaoke'ing than dirt. Been sitting in my loft since the second or third week I had it. Purchase includes a Jeb's Luxury Bike Detail for that showroom sparkle, and a new tube for the rear which appears to have lost all its pressure while hibernating. Thanks for looking! View attachment 20630View attachment 20631
Uni-size
$400

• Coaster Brake
  • Burly Frame & Fork
  • DH Casing Tires
  • 3 Piece BMX Crankset

I won this bike last summer at MCBP from a Community Bikes raffle. Rode it from my house to creek (.3 mi) 3 or 4 times before realizing it was easier to ride my DH rig up the hills. It has essentially seen more beer and karaoke'ing than dirt. Been sitting in my loft since the second or third week I had it. Purchase includes a Jeb's Luxury Bike Detail for that showroom sparkle, and a new tube for the rear which appears to have lost all its pressure while hibernating. Thanks for looking! View attachment 20630View attachment 20631

Jeb

Hey Tim! Yep, she's still sitting in the same place in my loft as when I wrote the ad. Available at Mountain Creek Bike Park every day of the week :)

heshman

I talked to a guy that runs the park today,he said you don't have a phone,he's got my number I'll leave with you incase,714 823 7928,I'm in california,I 'll buy the bike and pay for the shipping,hoping to get it by friday,so I can use this 4th weekend,no bike shops in my area have them in stock,I hope its not to much trouble to ship,anyway appreciate you getting back to me,hope we can make the deal happen....

sal morales

Uni-size
$400

• Coaster Brake
  • Burly Frame & Fork
  • DH Casing Tires
  • 3 Piece BMX Crankset

A jeb saw your post for bike for sale wanted to know if you still have it,I see that it's a post from a year ago but I'm interested on that bike if you still do let me know here or at sm033m@att.com. Thanks sal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom