2011 Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 Sold sold sold!!!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
2011 Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29-and we're back.

Very nice 29er FS that looks and rides great. Some nicks and scuffs from use but overall very solid bike that I've taken good care of. Fun to ride and it's pretty quick. Probably in the 28lb range.
I'm overstocked so something has to go! Shoot me an offer.

As stock:
Reba RLT 130mm, 20mm axle, tapered. Slight nick high on right stanchion, no issues with it.
Fox Triad rear with lockout (no brain).
Avid Elixer R brakes. Left lever scuffed up but ok.
X7 shifters and front derailleur, X9 rear, HG81 cassette. Sram 24/38 cranks.
New cables, bottom bracket was also recently replaced.
Goodies:
Thompson post and stem.
Easton EC70 carbon bar 685mm
Sunringle black flag pro wheelset, tubeless. Have the adaptor kit for front hub.
New ODI Troy lee grips.
I have a few choices on saddles. Right now it has an uber light selle slr.
Salsa seat clamp.
Original specs and geo:http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/archive/2011/sjfsr/sjfsrcomp29er#specs

Sorry for the horrible basement-background pics, will do some better ones over the weekend.

Last edited:
Mr Extreme takes VERY good care of his bikes. This ride is very nice and super clean.

Def worth looking at if in the market!!

Mr Extreme takes VERY good care of his bikes. This ride is very nice and super clean.

Def worth looking at if in the market!!

Thank you.
ReggieHammond is in no way affiliated with extremedave LLC. ReggieHammond's comments and opinions are in no way to be construed as representing extremedave nor any associated parties. ReggieHammond's comments are the sole property and liability of ReggieHammond and extremedave LLC takes no responsibility for the content therein.

so tempting...wish i had the $. need a third job!

We finance. Just bring 100% of the purchase price and we'll take care of the rest!

thank you.
reggiehammond is in no way affiliated with extremedave llc. Reggiehammond's comments and opinions are in no way to be construed as representing extremedave nor any associated parties. Reggiehammond's comments are the sole property and liability of reggiehammond and extremedave llc takes no responsibility for the content therein.

we finance. Just bring 100% of the purchase price and we'll take care of the rest!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Anybody want it at $1200 firm? She needs to go. Starting to get some CL action but if I'm gonna sell at my bottom line might as well try here first.
Thx!

wish this was up like a month ago. You would have stopped me from my binge purchases and saving me mad loot

FTR what is the rear axle? I think it's standard QR but want to verify

wish this was up like a month ago. You would have stopped me from my binge purchases and saving me mad loot

FTR what is the rear axle? I think it's standard QR but want to verify

Sorry, didn't have the new toy yet. :p
Yes it is regular QR.

Back
Top Bottom