2011 MTBNJ/JORBA Potluck Picnic

I don't think food will be needed till like noon, it starts early because there is a short track race that morning and group rides.

I am in and can bring the following:

20-25 or so Hamburgers
A box of veggie burgers
A couple 2L bottles of soda.

I am not sure that I will be able to ride yet. Might be too soon after my surgery but I would like to mingle so please let me know timing :) I will even still bring food etc :). I might be capable of a road ride by then so if anyone wants to road ride I could start one of those while you guys play in the woods.

I'll be there.... I'm not sure what I'm bringing yet. Probably a dessert of some kind because contrary to popular belief sweets are good for you (sometimes) :D

who made that chocolate mouse marshmallow parfait fudge something something thing I ate all of last year? Can I have another one? :D

This should be fun...can't wait. I will bring sillyness, sarcasm, and some sort of hairy beast.

What's the possibility of having a bike/parts--swap/sale kind of thing at the same time?

Or would that complicate things? As in keeping folks from drinking too much beer?:p

Back
Top Bottom