2008-2009 Chumba XCL's for sale - $500 or both for $900

Keefe

Doesn't seem that long ago that these were new and an up and coming name. The Grey one is a large and the Blue one is a small. Fox Float suspension, Mavic and Hope hubs, Avid and Hope Hyd. brakes, Hope and King headsets. Both bikes work great, I just don't ride much any more. Maybe the parts are worth more than the bikes to someone. Any questions feel free to email me. Located it Northern NJ.
IMG_3159.jpgIMG_3163.jpgIMG_3166.jpg

Just to put things into perspective, a 2008 mtb is as useful as a 2008 cell phone.

To be honest, you are better off riding the bike or donating, either will make you feel better.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, just being honest.

lgglimmerqd9.jpg

Just to put things into perspective, a 2008 mtb is as useful as a 2008 cell phone.

To be honest, you are better off riding the bike or donating, either will make you feel better.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, just being honest.

View attachment 77420
This statement is so retarded. Somebody drinkin the coolaid....if you're a good rider it dont matter

I'm 6,0" average build the large is a tad tall for me and the small a tad short for me. The small is a great technical bike while the large is better for the long rides. Located in Northern NJ, Wharton to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom