2001 BMW M3 manual convertible

congrats Manny! a little extra party money.
donate that old frame to SLB, and stop trying to collect old parts. :D

Congrats on the solid sale! You were detailed, honest, and answered questions quickly. I'm sure that helped your bottom line.

Thanks! It definitely did help! ya know just a super guy here.
Buyer from MA is picking up this weekend

Wait so @Patrick you don't want this seatpost?

@mfennell beater ferrari lol I knew you were selling it but I missed that auction. Wow 315 comments. It will be a good read for today. I love the listings that have a followup after the sale like yours. There was a sketchy s2000 CR a little bit ago that I was hoping to score and make it 100% to go along with my 'base'.
Let me know if you see any $fair 360 manuals for sale! ;)

Last edited:
@Bike N Gear hmmm 25% more? I was just hoping for like lower $20s via local sale ads.
The buyers of older sports cars is small in the big picture. BaT really brings those buyers together from across the country and makes them compete against each other.
If you know you have something valuable, BaT is definitely worth the admission and extra work.
Generally I wouldn't buy a car off BaT. The 5% fee is killer and someone will always have more money than you haha

Thanks! It definitely did help! ya know just a super guy here.
Buyer from MA is picking up this weekend

Wait so @Patrick you don't want this seatpost?

@mfennell beater ferrari lol I knew you were selling it but I missed that auction. Wow 315 comments. It will be a good read for today. I love the listings that have a followup after the sale like yours. There was a sketchy s2000 CR a little bit ago that I was hoping to score and make it 100% to go along with my 'base'.
Let me know if you see any $fair 360 manuals for sale! ;)

i need the seatpost! you don't need that old bike :D

take your winnings and splurge.

Agreed, sweet deal for you. Curious as to how long til you actually have ca$h in your hand from it. Hopefully this weekend. Please update.

fingers crossed for smooth transaction

I haven't watching a doug demuro vid in a while but just watched his bronco vid.
I forgot about this carsandbids.com site. It looks like you will get a little more value there if you are a buyer but it looks to attract a less mature crowd.

Seems Manny washed it before the buyer arrived....;)

All go ok?

1603111333012.png

Back
Top Bottom