2000 Cannondale F3000 SL

Years ago I bought my first serious mountain bike off this site which was a 2000 Cannondale F3000 SL medium frame. I have since sold it to a buddy, who sold it and no idea where it went. I really like the look and loved the ride.

I'm looking to see if anyone has this frame sitting around looking to unload?
1579702187152.png

oh man.... my first serious mountain bike was like a 1999 F1000. I raced the crap out of that bike. It got stolen from me in college and I didn't ride again for ten years. Came back and couldn't figure out why all these bikes had disappeared lol.

My first "serious" mountain bike was a Cannondale Killer-V 500 (circa 1996) with a Headshok. I loved that bike. Bought it at Halters (the old one) brand new for $1000. Then I replaced that with a Super-V 1000 I got from Cycle Craft for $2000. I loved that bike too and Cannondale loved me so much for riding it that they decided to put me in their 1999 catalogue.

My first "serious" mountain bike was a Cannondale Killer-V 500 (circa 1996) with a Headshok. I loved that bike. Bought it at Halters (the old one) brand new for $1000. Then I replaced that with a Super-V 1000 I got from Cycle Craft for $2000. I loved that bike too and Cannondale loved me so much for riding it that they decided to put me in their 1999 catalogue.
‘94 Killer V in polished with pepperoni fork from the same Halter’s where HD sits. Only to be stolen 6 months later in the parking deck of a hotel in Rhode Island.

Years ago I bought my first serious mountain bike off this site which was a 2000 Cannondale F3000 SL medium frame. I have since sold it to a buddy, who sold it and no idea where it went. I really like the look and loved the ride.

I'm looking to see if anyone has this frame sitting around looking to unload?
View attachment 116983
I know this post is two years old but I thought I would reach out anyway… I have a Cannondale F3000SL for sale. Well, actually my husband does. I’m not a bike person. As you can imagine it’s got some bumps and bruises and needs some TLC but is in good shape otherwise. Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
TY - Jen
jenniwmson@gmail.com or contact my husband
Travis
215-626-7304

Back
Top Bottom