⚡️Electric Sundays⚡️

Fun time with Matty, Patty and Justin. Matty let me use his Orbea Rise and we did 2 hours of climbing ridiculous loose rock sections with ease. HR went above Dr's orders on 1 but you only live once.
Thanks Matty for the tour and bike. Great time in the saddle.
20230917_121109.jpg
20230917_125917.jpg
20230917_130034.jpg
20230917_130104.jpg

So looking ahead the weekend is looking like a washout. Wife and I had plans to go to cape may this weekend, now that looks like it's on the back burner. If for some reason we have an open window Sunday maybe we should shoot for round valley since it's perfect ebike territory.

Stay charged and tuned in

So looking ahead the weekend is looking like a washout. Wife and I had plans to go to cape may this weekend, now that looks like it's on the back burner. If for some reason we have an open window Sunday maybe we should shoot for round valley since it's perfect ebike territory.

Stay charged and tuned in
Sunday is NJ MTB Festival at Ringwood.

Not sure what the question is…. There are 3 lots for sterling forest. Is that what you are asking?

Not sure what the question is…. There are 3 lots for sterling forest. Is that what you are asking?
It was a play on words
Sterling sounds like a plan one day. Park is a little small but its worthy to be run both directions.

Let's do round valley because Jorba has been working the park hard and it's a perfect emtb park.

Oct 1
9am at the cushetunk lot.
@Fat Trout
@chemgirl
@JPark
@jdog
Who else?
Could use a lead though not that difficult I suppose.

I am in.
Are we circling the lake?
Last time I tried that I got lost and rode that last 5 miles on the road!

Back
Top Bottom