What have you done to your bike today?

hqdefault.jpg

@NCHLS.mrz that's because Shimano's official stance is the max rotor size for flat mount is 160mm. They certainly don't endorse an adapter on an adapter. Just some food for thought.

a few weeks late, but I'll bite, just to tell everyone how nice it is to roll on a totally silent rear hub. Onyx Vesper on Stans arch rims. Hearing the natural sound of tires rolling on dirt is really enjoyable, and going from an 18T ratchet to instantaneous engagement has certainly been nice. and dope "aura" finish!
IMG_7100.JPEG

a few weeks late, but I'll bite, just to tell everyone how nice it is to roll on a totally silent rear hub. Onyx Vesper on Stans arch rims. Hearing the natural sound of tires rolling on dirt is really enjoyable, and going from an 18T ratchet to instantaneous engagement has certainly been nice. and dope "aura" finish!View attachment 133084

Nice! Just made the investment myself. Looking forward to the first ride. Definitely not the lightweight option, but looking forward to the silence and fast engagement.

Nice! Just made the investment myself. Looking forward to the first ride. Definitely not the lightweight option, but looking forward to the silence and fast engagement.
yep, added .4 lbs total to my bike, but I went from 28 to 32 spoke count, and a heavier gauge spoke. I'm 220 or so, should be 200 so I have better places to drop weight than my bike. whatever. I'm happy with the upgrade, wheel is stiffer for sure

Upgraded the main ride - ready for the trails
- Fatbike away for the season until fall - for the most part and backup bike is now a backup bike.

Serviced the front / rear suspension
Built new wheels using Stans Sentry 32MM & Shimano SLX m7110 Microspline / centerlock hubs / DTSwiss spokes
Installed Maxxis Assegai 27.5 X 2.5 & DHR 2.4 w/ Stans sealant
XT M8100 Shifter / SLX 10-51 cassette / SLX M7100 RDR / XT chain
Shimano MT900 175mm crankset
Dropper needs an oil change but still works okay

IMG_0776c.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom