OOS MOGA

Well you see, every once in a while people get together to do this thing they call riding bikes. When you get enough people together and set it up ahead of time it's called a group ride. Being that some of those people may not know their way around a particular place, the person who organized it has to figure out a route so that they can lead it.

Or he was just trying to get you to ride with him.

Well you see, every once in a while people get together to do this thing they call riding bikes. When you get enough people together and set it up ahead of time it's called a group ride. Being that some of those people may not know their way around a particular place, the person who organized it has to figure out a route so that they can lead it.

Or he was just trying to get you to ride with him.
Sounds familiar... but thats crazy talk!

@jklett Its still not too late!

His videos are part of what started this nonsense. I know the techniques but lack proper materials (the paint and catalyst gets expensive really quickly once you start using multiple colors). I actually found my mid sprayer and airbrushes the other day.

would anyone want to roll in mahlon next weekend? I am getting a good route together. I've got a good 7 mile ride by the end of summer I think we could get a 15 to 20 mile ride of great single track.
Mahlon is a cool place and I'd be up for ride there for sure. As far as 20 miles...really Max ? Not being a dick, but I'm not sure to many OOS dudes would be up for that. Oh....and I'd need a resonable start time.....like been light out for more than 15 minutes.

His videos are part of what started this nonsense. I know the techniques but lack proper materials (the paint and catalyst gets expensive really quickly once you start using multiple colors). I actually found my mid sprayer and airbrushes the other day.
I thought that plastic wrap trick was pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom