What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

313CFEEE-6884-4332-893F-FB824E9CD5E7.jpeg

I have become a big fan of Palisade Brewing just outside of Grand Junction Colorado. The only issue is I need to go there to get it as they do not have a large distribution network outside of their parking lot. A good amount of their findings have lower carbonation - the food at their location is fantastic.

313CFEEE-6884-4332-893F-FB824E9CD5E7.jpeg

Coloradoing….without the skiing 😞

Danico brewery. If you stay by the Denver airport. Walking distance from my hotel
BodeyBodhi IPA
Bodeylicious IPA
BLAME DAVE DIPA
and the 2 sours

Some AVALANCHE , while watching the AVALANCHE 🤪

Some nasty Shandy. A modelo. And some other IPA at this beer garden also close to the airport

IMG_7458.jpegIMG_7457.jpegIMG_7456.jpegIMG_7448.jpegIMG_7432.jpegIMG_7430.jpegIMG_7428.jpegIMG_7427.jpeg

IDK... i saw someone post the aluminum screw top, like the monster cans... that seemed like a good idea
That was also me - Yard House does them for their crowlers. But anything with a screw top allows for oxygen ingress so its shelf life is realistically only a couple hours. A properly-seamed can should theoretically keep oxygen out until it's cracked. Once it's open, I'm finishing it whether it's a crowler or a screw top - it's flat within a few hours even if the screw top is replaced. Also: I worry about the screw top unscrewing during transport - the Yard House one isn't particularly secure when it's closed.

Back
Top Bottom