Poll does everyone here own earbuda?

Does everyone here own earbuds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I own one earbud, the left one. My oldest daughter lost one of hers so she needed a new set. I took the old set with one missing, so I rock left ear only at the gym so I can hear my surroundings, just not by choice.

Now her newer set has been missing for a week. Hoping it's in the house somewhere but if she only ends up finding one I am really hoping it is at least the right one so maybe I can have a full pair :cool:

I own one earbud, the left one. My oldest daughter lost one of hers so she needed a new set. I took the old set with one missing, so I rock left ear only at the gym so I can hear my surroundings, just not by choice.

Now her newer set has been missing for a week. Hoping it's in the house somewhere but if she only ends up finding one I am really hoping it is at least the right one so maybe I can have a full pair :cool:

check eBay for one side replacements!

i have a bajillion pairs of wired ear buds taking up space in a junk drawer. PM me your address and i'll send you 2.

If you have an iPhone, get air pods. Preferably the pros. They’re amazing.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for the company to assume all they’re employees have ear buds.

I’m sure if you ask anybody you know, there’ll have a spare pair.

Yeah, so work is ordering some for her so all I'd well. So all us well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!

I have an android, so no air pods!

Yeah, so work is ordering some for her so all I'd well. So all us well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!

I have an android, so no air pods!
droid as well, have the pixel buds pro and they're awesome: comfortable, awesome noise cancellation, great battery life

i don't comment on audio quality cuz i have such shite hearing i don't think i can present myself as a reliable source on that

How do you like the bom conducting. Been thinking about a set to use at work(not for work) so I don't get surprised by people stopping by my desk
I’ve got an earlier version of these that have an “ambient” setting that allows you to hear the environment. Guessing other brands probably offer this as well.

Amazon product ASIN B0BNNMYSGQ

droid as well, have the pixel buds pro and they're awesome: comfortable, awesome noise cancellation, great battery life

i don't comment on audio quality cuz i have such shite hearing i don't think i can present myself as a reliable source on that

I have the same and I agree on all of this. And the sound quality is great!

Back
Top Bottom