6 Mile Run Conditions

Freeze thaw is on big time.

I was out doing some digging.

IMG_5967.jpeg

I didn’t see that many people, but they were each pushing their bikes as they became unrideable as their tires were packed with peanut butter type mud.

This pattern will continue until it either freezes solid or warms up and dries out.

Don’t be that guy. (Or gal)

View attachment 232076

I didn’t see that many people, but they were each pushing their bikes as they became unrideable as their tires were packed with peanut butter type mud.

This pattern will continue until it either freezes solid or warms up and dries out.

I can't believe people ride in this shite. There are so many other options out there that are much better this time of year.

I hiked the orange/red loop on the 27 side today. I would NOT recommend riding 6MR this weekend. Trails are slippery & muddy. It was hard to hike.

Go to Allaire, Hartshorne, Huber, Clayton, etc.

6MR's trails are mostly clay which holds water. It's going to take some time for them to be ready to ride.

More damage now means more work for the trail crews to get them ready for the season.

I hiked the orange/red loop on the 27 side today. I would NOT recommend riding 6MR this weekend. Trails are slippery & muddy. It was hard to hike.

Go to Allaire, Hartshorne, Huber, Clayton, etc.

6MR's trails are mostly clay which holds water. It's going to take some time for them to be ready to ride.

More damage now means more work for the trail crews to get them ready for the season.
Doesn’t sound fun at all!

View attachment 232076

I sampled your work on Monday, place was in good shape. You’ve done a s-ton on blue! Thanks J

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions