Things that make you smile :)

So do I get a "like" or what @Monkey Soup ?View attachment 113792

Come on, Breaux, you have to like the shot of the first tee of tRump National.

Best part about it - we ride fat bikes through there. Well, not on the tee box, that would be rude - but through the course!
Never see anyone playing.

As for safe space - the problem is the discussion goes off topic, and turns into a "you are an idiot, without a foot in reality."
From both sides!
Hence we can't have nice things when we go down that road.

My wife bought the Amazon Echo this Christmas for her parents. Makes me think the following SNL skit is about to be replayed in their home on a daily basis. Lol

January 6, 1778, the "Battle of the Kegs" occurred when floating "mines," or gunpowder-filled kegs, made at the cooper shop of Colonel Borden of the Burlington County Militia, were floated down the Delaware River toward Philadelphia. This attack proved unsuccessful as the British had moved their ships close to the shore to protect them from the damage of floating river ice. One of the floating mines struck a small British barge, killing four men. Surprised by it, the British then fired at every piece of floating wood in the river. This event was made famous in a poem by Francis Hopkinson entitled, "The Battle of the Kegs."

81555365_2622153241213153_1544561615070822400_o.png

January 9, 1793, Jean-Pierre Blanchard conducted the first balloon flight in the Americas. He launched his balloon from the prison yard of Walnut Street Jail in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and landed in Deptford, New Jersey after a 45 minute flight. Witness to the balloon's flight was President George Washington, and future presidents John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe. Along with Blanchard was a small black dog. To assist him when he landed, President Washington handed him a "passport" that contained the request that anyone reading the document "oppose no hindrance or molestation to the said Mr. Blanchard."

82069373_2628375270590950_534282202066714624_n.jpg

January 22, 1945, the New Jersey Legislature approved a Joint Resolution designating Route 22 as "Blue Star Drive."
The idea dates to 1944 when the NJ State Council of Garden Clubs beautified a 5.5 mile stretch of Route 22 from
Mountainside to North Plainfield. Approximately 8,000 dogwood trees were planted in honor of the men and women
in the Armed Forces from NJ. The Blue Star, taken from the blue star in the service flag, was chosen to symbolize the
memorial because it was used during World War II on flags and homes of families that had a son or daughter in the service.
Today, Blue Star Highways can be found all over the U.S
82824070_2654533334641810_6768834244786520064_o.jpg

pulling my 'busted' dropper post out of the my frame and finding this was the whole problem!

20200124_132210.jpg

factory neglected to loctite the bottom cap onto the post, coupe drops of loctite and 10 minutes fighting to get the cable back in and its working as intended again

pulling my 'busted' dropper post out of the my frame and finding this was the whole problem!

View attachment 117188

factory neglected to loctite the bottom cap onto the post, coupe drops of loctite and 10 minutes fighting to get the cable back in and its working as intended again

That's just a band aid fix, should have set on fire... @MadisonDan , slacking off lately, uh?

Last edited:
Blue. Removable strength. The post does need to be opened up for service occasionally.......o_O

Back
Top Bottom