Fat bike recommendation

well, it is all in the name - something that has grease is faster than something that has muk. ;)
Actually, I don't know the Beargrease, but my Mukluk frame weighted pretty much nothing when bare. I used carbon wherever possible (handlebars, cranks) but really can't get carbon wheels because...peasant. I couldn't find my scale but I believe it's lighter than my Knolly and less than 30 lbs.

If they get this in my size(17) I'm pulling the trigger
1576118003042.png

Is there anything wrong with female frames vs male? like does 17 mean the same 17 regardless of gender, the geo looks the same.

It
Can you elaborate I don't understand the reference ty
it was very small for its size. When I contacted framed about the sizing they mentioned my size would have been an 18”, but the geo numbers were way smaller than the fugitive, my head was about to explode trying to figure out what was the correct size, so I started a thread here...ended up buying a mukluk.

It is small - that is with a set-back post and the seat back on the rails, 60mm stem, straight bars..
Still fun - I don't feel cramped when relaxed and upright, but it does in an aggressive position. so i don't do that!

It is small - that is with a set-back post and the seat back on the rails, 60mm stem, straight bars..
Still fun - I don't feel cramped when relaxed and upright, but it does in an aggressive position. so i don't do that!
It

it was very small for its size. When I contacted framed about the sizing they mentioned my size would have been an 18”, but the geo numbers were way smaller than the fugitive, my head was about to explode trying to figure out what was the correct size, so I started a thread here...ended up buying a mukluk.

I've made the mistake once I'm going to see if I can get a leg over one of these to feel out the fit, with that said I'm like a 14 year old going to a wine tasting and I don't think I'll know if its right till my back hurts.

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom