OOS MOGA

Was that your chest impalement with Brett ?
Frank was in front of me and Brett was on my rear.
Not 100% but it sure felt like a cracked rib/s.
Witnessing that crash my first thought was how are they going to get the backboard to him and how long because we cant move someone with a broken back. I couldnt believe he was trying to get up immediately.

That was about as lucky as you can get.

Witnessing that crash my first thought was how are they going to get the backboard to him and how long because we cant move someone with a broken back. I couldnt believe he was trying to get up immediately.

You just put snacks to guide him back to the trail

I never sick of reading your recount of the crash
:gp:

Remember that crash I had at Stephens? Nothing cracked or broken on the SC. Only ended up with a scratch on the handlebar and brake lever.
Now, with the Niner, I am rather cautious as it does not have the most stellar reputation.
You have also improved as a rider since then.

@BPaze, @Fire Marshal Max, @Mtbdog, how long do you guys think the Ringwood ride will be for Sunday?
IDK considering the heat we are facing that is an excellent question. Usually we head up the fire roads to pierson ridge and down white, that can take about 2 or so hours with Cat's Nest thrown in, but I am assuming a slower pace and more breaks. If we start at 8:30 I think the latest we would be done is 12:30, but that depends on how we are making out and the route we want to take could be earlier.

BTW I am very out of shape, especially in this heat.

Back
Top Bottom