OOS MOGA

I still have about a foot of snow and some ice on the premises, I doubt that in the woods and higher than I am could be much better.

My cars
80’ Datsun 200sx
84’ RX7
88’ Hyundai Excel
87’ OldSmobile something 2 door
94’ Jeep GC
99’ Dodge Intrepid
05’ Subaru Legacy GT
05’ Audio S4 V8.
12’ Jeep GC
15’ GTI
16’ Jeep Cherokee
06’ POS Honda Odyssey (thanks to MTBing)

Same up here. Its melted on spots, but still pretty deep and mushy in others. We accually had flurries this morning.

that's right Dan drives a Mazda Speed, probably the closest, no STI or RS out there?
A guy at my job has the Focus RS. It sounds awesome. Would love to drive one, but I don't think I'd pay that much for a Ford. The Fiesta ST's are pretty fun and I've seen them as low as 19k.

A guy at my job has the Focus RS. It sounds awesome. Would love to drive one, but I don't think I'd pay that much for a Ford. The Fiesta ST's are pretty fun and I've seen them as low as 19k.

Pick up a used one in another year or 2. Or a CTR. This is my thinking at the moment

Pick up a used one in another year or 2. Or a CTR. This is my thinking at the moment
I would never buy these kinds of cars used. That's like buying a used STI with over 60k. It's pretty much shot at that point.

Eh it depends on the mileage. I'd want one that still had a year on the drivetrain
10years on my Hyundai
download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom