OOS MOGA

Brett you putting the Eagle on the Kona?
Eventually, I need to swing by mr. moto and pickup the 27.5 tires and then should have everything I need. Oh wait need brake rotors also but yea once I have all that I will be setting it up with Eagle, swapping the fork, I have a spare boost fork. Then I am going to sell my Fox fork and upgrade to a boost, either the same fork with boost or I have really wanted to get a cane creek helm or MRP, but they are big bucks. Prob going to increase fork travel to 130-140mm. After all that is done I plan on buying a new bike next year LOL.

Eventually, I need to swing by mr. moto and pickup the 27.5 tires and then should have everything I need. Oh wait need brake rotors also but yea once I have all that I will be setting it up with Eagle, swapping the fork, I have a spare boost fork. Then I am going to sell my Fox fork and upgrade to a boost, either the same fork with boost or I have really wanted to get a cane creek helm or MRP, but they are big bucks. Prob going to increase fork travel to 130-140mm. After all that is done I plan on buying a new bike next year LOL.
So you won't be riding much, just working on the bike

I like working hands as well.... but its about time vs $$ for me because with tension and dish.... it will prolly take me forever to get it right

I value time but this time is entertainment, I don't do my own oil changes anymore to save money I do it because I enjoy it.

Who wants to bet Brett has issues with his brakes on Saturday?

Oh, and happy birthday ?
That is guaranteed, the question is will the brakes even be functional prior to the start of the ride or fail 5 minutes in LOL.

Brakes are overrated anyway!!!:p

Back
Top Bottom