H2H Mooch Madness 4/17/2016

going to ride it this week sometime. i'd really like to see 50 minutes of racing. i know it has to come in under an hour....tough call at 2.8 miles.
i averaged right around 6mph last year.....btw, i plan on winning this and making it my last cat 3 race :banana:

My lap times were 27:31@6.1 mph & 28:12@6.0 mph.

going to ride it this week sometime. i'd really like to see 50 minutes of racing. i know it has to come in under an hour....tough call at 2.8 miles.
i averaged right around 6mph last year.....btw, i plan on winning this and making it my last cat 3 race :banana:
Congrats in advance on your win. I plan on NOT winning.

Dear race promoters- do you plan on making every race venue for cat3 a shorter length?

Dear race promoters- do you plan on making every race venue for cat3 a shorter length?
It's always shorter... either a different course, part of the regular course, or less laps. Lewis Morris does one lap instead of 2 or 3 for Cat 2 and 3 respectively, Jungle does a portion of the regular loop with different prelude.

It's always shorter... either a different course, part of the regular course, or less laps. Lewis Morris does one lap instead of 2 or 3 for Cat 2 and 3 respectively, Jungle does a portion of the regular loop with different prelude.
I guess what I meant was shorter "course". As in.. Not the same loop as cat1/2

I guess what I meant was shorter "course". As in.. Not the same loop as cat1/2
I can't comment for other promoters or series directors. But I will comment for this race in particular. Freaking Middle Bitch slap and even ice cream going down is not a first time racers course. This is a tough place to race more so out of the gate and so so much different then the Mach mayhem. Cat3 is a category for many first timers and the last thing we don't want to do is lose racers because of a course being too difficult. What I can say even though this course is shorter it still isn't easy there is still plenty of tech and still plenty of climbing. You will be doing about 6 miles of racing.
Come on @Flaubert you think I would let you cat3 racers down.

Dear Norm, Question from a friend;

Are cross bikes allowed on this course?

Sincerely, Curious in Cornelius

Back
Top Bottom