Mint 2013 Salsa El Mariachi 3 Medium $850.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Excellent condition with very low mileage, previous owner says he put maybe 50 miles on, I rode it twice so far.
Highlights are:
Bike looks like new. Few tiny scratches on the top tube, some cable rub & and a couple nicks on the crank arms that I goon-smashed on Sunday. Otherwise super sweet.
Steel is real! Fun, agile, nice riding bike.
Alternator dropouts for easy SS setup.
Manitou Tower Expert 100mm, straight. Headtube will accept tapered also.
Elixer 1 brakes 180/160.
SLX front and rear derailleurs. 1x10 with a 33 single ring & a new xt chain. I can set it up 2x (or god forbid 3x!!) if you prefer.
Perfectly matching bottle cage I found in the parts bin. Bonus!
Original specs here:
http://salsacycles.com/bikes/archive/2013_el_mariachi_3
$850 b/o
Come get some!:D

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

12316411_1671480849789088_2341514277852648252_n.jpg

Last edited:

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whichever the buyer prefers. ;)
I realized that cassette I had picked up used and never thought to count cogs. But, yeah. Wise guy. :D

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm sad to say the internet let me down today. I googled "mariachi band bike" fully expecting to find an image of a happy, portly mariachi band riding bikes around a restaurant. Nothing, nill, nada. Curse you, Internet.

Just so no one is disappointed here's a video of a mariachi band serenading a whale. Who seems kinda into it. Or maybe that's what it always does. Put a cardboard cutout of Norm there you might get the same reaction.

Last edited:

JoeLee

I'll trade you for a mid-90s Medium Dean Jester (853 hardtail not the softail) with XTR and an Atom Bomb and a 2000 Bianchi Boron XL steel with full Campy for it :)

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll trade you for a mid-90s Medium Dean Jester (853 hardtail not the softail) with XTR and an Atom Bomb and a 2000 Bianchi Boron XL steel with full Campy for it :)

As cool as that Dean would look next to my old 96 Stumpy I might have to pass.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom