Tell me where you rode today...

Kaleidopete

Snowballs Chance
Dsc09861.jpg
Dsc09863.jpg
Dsc09865.jpg

iLuveketchup

I hope you laughed at him, jhc! I guessing this was an adult and not a 5 year old.
Some old guy yelling at clouds. I just ignored it and it didn't bother me. However, he proceeded to tell me to enjoy it now and that he heard there will be a cop assigned at the parking lot to assign tickets. That's when I proceeded to tell him that given the limited resources, I would be upset if my tax dollars were mis-allocated for this. Granted I don't live in Westchester Co., but with all the crime going on.. you'd figure the police have better things to do. :shrug:

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Some old guy yelling at clouds. I just ignored it and it didn't bother me. However, he proceeded to tell me to enjoy it now and that he heard there will be a cop assigned at the parking lot to assign tickets. That's when I proceeded to tell him that given the limited resources, I would be upset if my tax dollars were mis-allocated for this. Granted I don't live in Westchester Co., but with all the crime going on.. you'd figure the police have better things to do. :shrug:
I heard they’re sending LaFours…
60C6DC68-CB67-4BC5-B554-4795644406E4.jpeg

Oey12

That’s the least of any cop’s worries there…that’s for damn sure.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny as last time i rode Graham Hills, 4 retirees were rocking emtbs at the start just as i was finishing. Not that this was where you were but still some folks getting butt hurt that are clueless about the platform is hilarious.

Top Bottom