6 Mile Run Conditions

CNJRider

Joker
Awesome conditions. Even with last night's short rain, hardly a puddle anywhere by 9am. Even lower blue by the steel bridge was bone dry.

Great day for the Pivot demo too.

20220717_103145.jpg
20220717_092404.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
Yep perfect. But I never ran into so many chumps going the wrong way on blue. Can't imagine what a shitshow that place is on weekends. Also never saw so many chipmunks - they were everywhere. Correlation between chumps and chipmunks? :shrug:

CNJRider

Joker
Ah, I see. Had my share of close calls around blind turns there. Best to go super early if you’re going to hit it on weekends.

snashters

Watch out for a couple of trees that were down today.
This one at face height on orange near the red-orange split, it's being supported by the small tree on the left :
1659391896268.png

This one on red at the powerlines :

1659391990038.png

There were one or two puddles this afternoon but the trail surface is solid.

Thanks to those who have been trimming, I finished my ride today without any blood loss.

rick81721

Lothar
Which way are you thinking? Heading away from the lot (like TF) or heading back?

I had my closest today on on of the blind turns. We just about touched front wheels

Doesn't really matter - they should just pick one. There's a trail system in FL I did a few times that is similar to 6mr and they alternate loop directions every month. I always start from the canal lot so I prefer to go east on blue first

serviceguy

I didn't want to mention it because maybe I was hallucinating but are the squirrels there blue? They seemed to be a very bluish grey 🤯
Maybe spending too much time in front of your phone screen? For your refernce the image below is of an ordinary, run of the mill grey squirrel...should we start worrying?
avatars-000205872458-u371jj-t240x240.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions