OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

Well lets have a look at the current waiver wire
2muq.gif

Sweet jesus....5 teams with under 75 points....

200.gif

The week 9 bizzaro world NFL

The irony lol....Carson loses Derrick Henry...his team is inept as a results....Meantime the actual Titans sans Henry go into Sofi and bulldoze the rams using Adrian Petersen who is older than Gandolph. @Magic loses the moron, replaces him with one of 2021s worth QB performances....wins anyway......Meantime, the actual packers vomit all over the field....A game that Rodgers would have won by 3 TDs. Great move Aaron, hope that Joe Rogan medical advice was worth it when you are playing on the road in Arizona in January. What an idiot

I've thought about how to make it slightly more level instead of a "hopefully you dont get caught with the injury bug", for next year. Instead of the standard lineup, doing:

QB
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
FLEX
TE
D/ST
K

would be a vote end of the year obvii

I've thought about how to make it slightly more level instead of a "hopefully you dont get caught with the injury bug", for next year. Instead of the standard lineup, doing:

QB
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
FLEX
TE
D/ST
K

If it stays 14 team, definitely the way to go. I appreciate the short benches we have though...this league would be harder than it already is.

Also 2 IR slots wouldn't be bad.

QB
RB
WR
WR
FLEX
FLEX
TE
D/ST
K

Sounds good, when does it start?

Back