Allaire Conditions

Johnny Utah

Johnny, I think we ride in the same parts East of the Parkway. Some attention is needed over there with some newly downed large trees blocking trails. Maybe we can meet on September 12. Filling out that form that @Matt posted.

DM me where the trees are, I know that area needs some attention.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Hmm, maybe more constructive criticism. Not trying to be negative, but it is something I have been involved in and passionate about since 1997. For a site that advertises JORBA pretty heavy, not sure how there was no mention of it here. Where was it advertised?
We've spent many days digging and riding there. Looking forward to getting back out there with you and teaching the next wave of riders. The involvement of NICA riders is great and brings a whole new element to the trail maintenance sessions.

I thought Mike was doing his normal rounds of posting on here and ATUG. No excuse for why it wasn't mentioned here and im sorry i didn't check.

These sessions seem to have all but disappeared, I get COVID but still….Pearl Jam
And Smashing Pumpkins are playing Asbury in a few weeks, I think we figured out the outdoor thing. There is a huge market of new riders in addition to seasoned riders looking to give back. The Park needs lots of love. Missed opportunity frustrates the hell out of me.

We're un-disappearing it. 9/12 and 10/2 are next. Again sorry yesterdays wasnt posted here, but it was still a larger turnout than i think we've seen in over a decade. We might need more tools for the 12th....

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmm, maybe more constructive criticism. Not trying to be negative, but it is something I have been involved in and passionate about since 1997. For a site that advertises JORBA pretty heavy, not sure how there was no mention of it here. Where was it advertised?

These sessions seem to have all but disappeared, I get COVID but still….Pearl Jam
And Smashing Pumpkins are playing Asbury in a few weeks, I think we figured out the outdoor thing. There is a huge market of new riders in addition to seasoned riders looking to give back. The Park needs lots of love. Missed opportunity frustrates the hell out of me.

I was gonna come here and bust your stones for ragging on people too much but then…PJ is really playing? I’m guessing sold out.

I feel as disconnected from PJ as you do with jorba. Make you a deal. You get me some PJ tickets and I’ll mail you every TM date at Allaire.

But real talk: this is all a WIP and as Matt said, oops. We missed this one. We’re still trying to get the whole structure up & running properly.

We’ll do better.

Johnny Utah

I was gonna come here and bust your stones for ragging on people too much but then…PJ is really playing? I’m guessing sold out.

I feel as disconnected from PJ as you do with jorba. Make you a deal. You get me some PJ tickets and I’ll mail you every TM date at Allaire.

But real talk: this is all a WIP and as Matt said, oops. We missed this one. We’re still trying to get the whole structure up & running properly.

We’ll do better.
They are playing….crazy with everything going on as they canceled the rest of their tour this year.

Not trying to be part of the problem but rather the solution (or righting the ship).

- Karen

Rusty

1630596558129.png

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Gonna be (maybe) the only rideable park in the state this weekend.

It's like winter came a few months early.

Last edited:

Bisquick

How does Allaire look? Water/down trees? It was bone dry on Tue.
It looked good to me today but I didn't make it down in to the lower areas near the river. Lots of small branches, some medium trail blocking ones that I had to move. Jump pit is very sandy. Overall ready to go, could hardly tell it rained.

The corners and wet sections Johnny cleared up help up very well.

1630636581655.png

T

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions