This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Cassinonorth

I wasn’t ‘bombing’ the vaccine. Seems to be the only thing that is bringing us back to normal (a new type anyway). Hopefully there are not going to be side effects in the long term, and the ones that some ‘scientist’ predicted so far have not materialized.

But during the last year and a half (but really it’s a lot longer than that) ‘science’ told us everything and it’s entirely opposite demanding the outmost faith in what we were told, always. And the wrath of science would be descended upon you if only raised a shadow of a doubt...I guess that what I’m trying to say is that if adopted as a dogmatic religion ‘science’ can suck pretty much like any other one.

What.

Kaleidopete

went to Chase bank today, all tellers and personnel in the bank were masked.
As were all six customers. Only one other person unmasked as I was leaving.

mtn

Well having to assemble seemingly simple items for hours on end after purchase already had me not wanting to go into an IKEA ever again but this seals the deal. 🤣
Did you not have legos growing up?

Reactions: Tim

mfennell

went to Chase bank today, all tellers and personnel in the bank were masked.
As were all six customers. Only one other person unmasked as I was leaving.

First Atlantic Federal Credit Union (who suck. don't bank there!) wouldn't let me in. Masked or not. Had to use the drive through to withdraw.

Edit: And why would I do something as ridiculous as go to the bank to get money? Because my debit card was compromised for the THIRD time about 6 weeks ago and the replacement never showed up. Which is the proverbial straw with that crappy institution.

Last edited:

Cassinonorth

My guess is people who are angry about others not wearing masks get annoyed about posts about people wearing (or not wearing) masks.

I haven't seen that literally anywhere but, sure. Nor have i gotten a comment or dirty look for not having a mask.

NJ is a hellscape of masked heathens.

Commenting on the Internet about something you find strange/funny and caring about that something are two different things. I think it's strange that so many people are still wearing masks, but IDGAF that they are.

I typically don't comment on things i don't care about. That's just me though.

JerseyPete

It takes minimal effort to post pics/gifs :popcorn:
Some people are offended by GIF's. I don't understand why.
MRW dentists use to too much novacaine - GIF on Imgur

serviceguy

Commenting on the Internet about something you find strange/funny and caring about that something are two different things. I think it's strange that so many people are still wearing masks, but IDGAF that they are.
Ah, so you're one of those beings that actually has a life outside the internet!

Yeah, but we're all relatively fit around here.
That is a most uninformed comment from you, you've seen me in action!

Top Bottom