Biggest crash in stock market history?

Just to make sure I'm following correctly, you are saying that the stocks are going to either go up, or they are going to go down? I'm just trying to learn here and want to make sure I understand.
I guess I just trade better when the markets are trending down. I don’t know why I think some people trade better in a long market and some people trade better shorting the market. I tend to make my money pretty fast and in a small amount of time and typically don’t do well at holding longs. For my “long” buys it’s really just buying/selling at the top and bottom of a raff regression channel. For shorting I do naked puts either when the 9ema crosses down through the 26ema. It worked perfectly for shorting ARKK wednesday and getting out this morning.

One year later, still wait for the big crash.....
What the f do I know, I thought he was talking about lifting weights.
Well, I was wrong. Never underestimate the power of the fed. I say I trade better in a downtrend but we really haven’t seen a real bear market in my life time. Early 70s was the last one. Why? Because of the fed’s money gun pumping up assets(or just decreasing the value of the dollar. All I can hope for is that I am all cash when we enter our first real deflationary period which I feel may be starting to surface. No one can predict a top perfectly or a bottom for that matter. I have faith that had the fed not printed endless dollars, putting future generations further into debt that, at the time this post was created we would have gone much further south. Look how much money needed to be created(more in the last year than in the last 250 years) just to keep the rich, white man’s money worth something. If things are so great, why doesn’t the market gonup on it’s own? Why do we need another $1.9 trilion stimulus? I feel what’s happening is we are slowly entering a longterm bear market. Deflation before hyperinflation. I do hope I am wrongbut not excited thinking what our children and grandchildren may have to go through. We have had it too easy our entire lives.

But you sleep with the dementia guy in office? One way Dave's long-term economic downturn could come to pass is if the nitwit-in-chief gets rid of so much fossil fuel energy production we have an energy crisis
I closed my eyes and put my fingers in my ear back in October. Please don't tell me what's going on. That includes incoming nuclear ICBMS.

Back
Top Bottom