Biggest crash in stock market history?

THATmanMANNY

is this because some 97 year old man who is past his prime put his 2 cents on the market???
Dude, get with the times. Value investing is shit. Only works if you have billions to make billions. Who wants to wait till 90 years old to pull ?X profits.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
is this because some 97 year old man who is past his prime put his 2 cents on the market???
Dude, get with the times. Value investing is shit. Only works if you have billions to make billions. Who wants to wait till 90 years old to pull ?X profits.
He’s pulled profits since he was 12. He did the same thing the new kids do. He bought coke ipo, nabisco ipo etc. He’s rich as fuck because of it.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Here comes 3700...I edited this because I was wrong with the low from tuesday. Intraday was 3823 but premarket low was 3803. So technically we made a higher low...so far.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
BTFD?

3824? 3706? Maybe I'm just a little slow on the uptick.

buy the f'in dip ?

damn, i haven't done a thing and my unmanaged portfolio is up 40% over the last 2 years.
all of it - not just some fun money. you guys ok?

what are you going to do @THATmanMANNY when you have 7 figures sitting there and a wrong move wipes it?
sure, play with some fun money - it is thrilling, just like gambling the over/under into a parlay with the star player's points.
ya think ya got it. then splat.

who is in for the next top shot pack? on the same trajectory as crypto.

THATmanMANNY

hey don’t rain on my parade! I know where my exit is ;)

don’t worry I still have my boring ass Roth. 100% s&p. I think the free advisor said like you don’t want to do that 5 fives years. Well, look who laughing now!!!

P.S. my fun money is peanuts

Last edited:

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
We haven’t seen the blood yet
For some relativity here are some nice charts to show where we are. Testing the longterm trendline from the dot com bubble. Others like the SMH semiconductor index are testing the 200 day ma. AMZN, BIDU etc have broken below. As long as we can reover the 200 day ma I think we have another leg up(blow off top). If the 200 becomes resistance watch out below.

Attachments

• F5598080-55EE-4BFD-B560-B4F12A884F83.png
    F5598080-55EE-4BFD-B560-B4F12A884F83.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 42F98757-ECA9-4533-AB66-F6C2706550F0.png
    42F98757-ECA9-4533-AB66-F6C2706550F0.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 12

rick81721

Lothar
For some relativity here are some nice charts to show where we are. Testing the longterm trendline from the dot com bubble. Others like the SMH semiconductor index are testing the 200 day ma. AMZN, BIDU etc have broken below. As long as we can reover the 200 day ma I think we have another leg up(blow off top). If the 200 becomes resistance watch out below.

The only chart that matters - up, up, up

crddow1987.jpg

Top Bottom