steel city enduro

yes, have fun everyone. Great weather for it, too. Tell my old VMB buddies hi for me.

Can anyone share a gpx from the race today? I wasn't able to make it today but want to check out the course. Thanks!

@FrankV you’re famous
1602102066327.png

lookin good - i had a blast here for my first enduro. some of the terrain definitely surprised me. wondering how bear creek compares?
Bear Creek is more rocky, less flow, and probably less elevation (even though it's a "ski mountain"). They did A LOT of work at Salisbury for this year's Enduro. Sorry i missed it. Gonna have to take a trip out there soon to ride this new stuff. I think i saw a post for VMB's Trexxxfest enduro toward the end of Oct too. Should be similar vibe to Steel City, but more machine-built trails.

While there's a few spots left you all should sign up for Glen Park!
I just got back from there and it's great, always is. Going to be great this weekend

I just got back from there and it's great, always is. Going to be great this weekend
Did they finish getting the tape up? I left yesterday more confused than I started. Dude was putting up tape during my ride but I was one OTB too late to follow it lol.

I’ll be there, definitely excited! Missing the preride though so we will see how it goes

Bear Creek is more rocky, less flow, and probably less elevation (even though it's a "ski mountain"). They did A LOT of work at Salisbury for this year's Enduro. Sorry i missed it. Gonna have to take a trip out there soon to ride this new stuff. I think i saw a post for VMB's Trexxxfest enduro toward the end of Oct too. Should be similar vibe to Steel City, but more machine-built trails.

more rocky - wow haha. i wish i could make glenn park, but other plans.

more rocky - wow haha. i wish i could make glenn park, but other plans.
i say "more rocky" because i'm pretty sure Bear Creek will not have a flowy/bermy stage. Pretty sure they don't do any dirt work there so it'll all be natural, but i guess the same rockiness level as Sals' natural stages.

i say "more rocky" because i'm pretty sure Bear Creek will not have a flowy/bermy stage. Pretty sure they don't do any dirt work there so it'll all be natural, but i guess the same rockiness level as Sals' natural stages.
sals was awesome man - im glad i did the race so i can ride out there more when im in the area.

Back
Top Bottom