GOAL—450 miles by 9/1 At least 150 in the woods. (7/27 start)

Total : 486
Woods: 75

Post ride dinner at Reds Lobster Pot in Point Pleasant
261581C2-F7E4-4C14-9575-4D97580B7A77.jpeg
1908F5C6-5861-40BC-9BEF-6F3A00542F30.jpeg

110/224

well if we are going to extend it!

my toe is still hurting, but riding RV without a loaded backpack was a nice change.
Pretty much toast by the end.
No pics - @Mare45 took a couple.

I didn't play along but curiously wanted to see where I was. Mind you i had 3 no record days because mental block and 2 park days i did not record.
So I ended with 0.0 road rides and 286.5 dirt miles recorded with 90% on the SS. Enduro bro days dont add up to much mileage usually under 5 miles. Pretty satisfied with that. I have only missed 4 days of riding since I started this back in end of April

I didn't play along but curiously wanted to see where I was. Mind you i had 3 no record days because mental block and 2 park days i did not record.
So I ended with 0.0 road rides and 286.5 dirt miles recorded with 90% on the SS. Enduro bro days dont add up to much mileage usually under 5 miles. Pretty satisfied with that. I have only missed 4 days of riding since I started this back in end of April
Wow, thats awesome. Nice work. I need to get the discipline for the early morning ride. That’s my September goal.

i missed it, had a nasty spill at glen park sunday, garmin says almost 21mph at impact. couldnt get the mileage i wanted these past few days.

219.82 trail
170.86 bike park
12.1 around town

402.78 total

How are you feeling? Just banged up?

Is this really still on? When is it ending?

796+ total miles
158+ MTB miles. This has not changed. I am still afraid to get on the MTB. I yawned this week for the first time without it hurting.
637+ Road miles
39+ hiking miles

If you are extending it, you should go through Monday. We are heading to Vermont again this weekend. I will probably come back Monday in pain.

Thanks for the extension, it being a pandemic and all.

Going in, I thought 450 miles would be easy, but I didn't look again until 3 weeks had passed and realized 450 by 8/31 wasn't going to happen, cuz...life---Isais, golf, trail advocacy, work, etc.

I got in 458+ by Friday and about 240 of it was in the woods. The rest was riding to and from the local trails. Just trying to make it the best pandemic ever. One improvement would be some rewind, so I could include the Blue Heron that flew away from me over the lake while I was getting my Pixel XL2 out to get this picture on Thurday:

SEPT LAKE IMG_20200903_062835-01.jpg

A
Is this really still on? When is it ending?

796+ total miles
158+ MTB miles. This has not changed. I am still afraid to get on the MTB. I yawned this week for the first time without it hurting.
637+ Road miles
39+ hiking miles

If you are extending it, you should go through Monday. We are heading to Vermont again this weekend. I will probably come back Monday in pain.
Monday it is. Those are big numbers. I’m in Stowe Vermont now. love this place.

110 mtb
177 road.

Back
Top Bottom