Car-spotting thread

Is there anyway to reduce friction using bearings? Maybe someone makes a kit. That would make it feel better.
There is this really cool company out in California called open tracker and they make a lot of updated parts for old muscle cars.... I got a set of spring perches for my car that they weld in roller bearings which apparently makes the car handle significantly better... anyway they make a complete kit to replace all of this linkage with tubular pieces heim joints and roller bearings... I called to order it today but they are in the fire zone apparently and closed until further notice so for the time being I got a few stock replacement parts to make my setup work

Some stuff from my ride yesterday with 3 of my buds we went north west for a change. Allamuchy and Great meadows what a perfect weather day for 70 miles.

then after my ride had to stop by and bring the older two some lunch at work and this nice GS vette was parked next to me. Totally would drive.

E12B7C33-2E93-4460-B376-D5DBB9E50DB2.jpeg9CD03D31-27E2-41A8-A090-84DF70B2F483.jpeg998E32E9-7379-482B-A7BD-BB05B657A9A1.jpeg1D147833-0082-4463-9EE4-5EEF4AA06DC9.jpeg

My buddies Volvo has remote start as a subscription feature. F'n bs if you ask me
The issue with these subscriptions is that they don't sell the cars as a base price. You still pay the premium price just to pay a monthly subscription. I wonder what it will do to resale values

My buddies Volvo has remote start as a subscription feature. F'n bs if you ask me

depends, if its a key fob based remote start, total BS

if its a smart phone enabled (you can start the car from 10 miles away if you want) then its perfectly justified, someone has to pay for the wireless connection in the car, they arent going to give you that for free.

im not sure I understand how this makes financial sense....heated seats are a mechanical device..they are either in the car, or not in the car...so when you tell me that this car im buying has this device in it that I now have to A. buy/pay for in the first place then B. pay a monthly fee for the right to use? This sounds like one of those trial balloons that companies float and when the get the negative reaction, cancel the idea...thus making people "feel" better for pretty much no reason.

im not sure I understand how this makes financial sense....heated seats are a mechanical device..they are either in the car, or not in the car...so when you tell me that this car im buying has this device in it that I now have to A. buy/pay for in the first place then B. pay a monthly fee for the right to use? This sounds like one of those trial balloons that companies float and when the get the negative reaction, cancel the idea...thus making people "feel" better for pretty much no reason.

yep ridiculous idea.

Reirement business idea: jailbreaking BMW heated seats. Part-time work from November to April each year.
All year... I have had plenty of customers complain their heated seats not working, in the middle of July.

Reactions: don
Back
Top Bottom