Zipp 303 carbon tubulars..

mattmor

Crossposted from Marketplace for the cx folks.

I've got some really nice Zipp 303 carbon tublars for sale - these are the higher spoke "cyclocross" or "clydsedale" models. They are in excellent shape with new bearing in the free-hub body. I will also include - glued "belgian-tape method" Vittoria XM 320tpi tires with plenty of life left.

Includes skewers, wheels, tires, shimano freehub body, and one zipp valve extender - I lost the other one.

$1000

-matt

You should include Zipp model year and number of months since gluing given these are cx wheels/tires.

You should include Zipp model year and number of months since gluing given these are cx wheels/tires.

Ted,

Thanks! - They are 2010 model year that came on my SuperX Ultimate. They've been used for the past two season primarily as my race wheelset with 22 or so races since 2010. The tires were taped and glued (belgian tape method) - they are also in excellent shape with plenty of life left.

I've switched to matching Easton EA90 carbon tubulars for both bikes at the end of last season - which is the reason for the sale.

Feel free to ask any questions or shoot a reasonable offer.

-matt

Back
Top Bottom