WTB: 700x25 Road Tires

DownhillR3

Hey,

Anyone have 700x25 road tires either used or new?

Just got 2 holes in mine and am leaving for a roadtrip on Monday. Local shops are closed and Amazon Prime won't get here in time.

Thanks!

i have 700x25 gatorskins - if you want gp4000s, i have 700x23 which i'd take off my bike for you.

or call Halters. they close at 5:00 - but i'm sure you can work something out - like pick them up at someone's house.

At work until 7:30pm tonight. Thanks, may take you up on the offer for the Gatorskins. Let me know a price you'd want for the set!

Don't go taking parts off your bike for me, just looking if someone has a backup or old set of tires laying around they want some cash for. @fidodie

At work until 7:30pm tonight. Thanks, may take you up on the offer for the Gatorskins. Let me know a price you'd want for the set!

Don't go taking parts off your bike for me, just looking if someone has a backup or old set of tires laying around they want some cash for. @fidodie

i'm home tomorrow - i don't mind pulling the better tires if you need them. you are light enough to ride the 23s comfortably!!!
maybe you should buy @i ride after 5 whole bike!

Back
Top Bottom