Wood shop tools - the kind you'd use to make a living

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This might be a great deal for someone.

A retiring woodworker is closing up shop - he did really well, and just kept the shop for when he wanted to noodle around.
He has to get them out - and rather than moving them to his house and then selling them, perhaps they could go right from the shop.
Short two week window -

I'd guess anything in the shop is available - but the machines gotta go.

Contact John Sakes 908-319-2668, tell him you found out about this through Big Ed.

IMG_0210.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0214.jpgIMG_0215.jpgIMG_0216.jpg

This might be a great deal for someone.

A retiring woodworker is closing up shop - he did really well, and just kept the shop for when he wanted to noodle around.
He has to get them out - and rather than moving them to his house and then selling them, perhaps they could go right from the shop.
Short two week window -

I'd guess anything in the shop is available - but the machines gotta go.

Contact John Sakes 908-319-2668, tell him you found out about this through Big Ed.

View attachment 183205View attachment 183206View attachment 183207View attachment 183208View attachment 183209
The lady who cuts my hair her husband is a full time woodworker has a shop
Off the back of the house with machines like this.

I will make a connection and they can discuss their woods.

Following this thread. My friend's dad is not doing well and was a machinist and cabinet maker. You can't imagine his house/basement. I think Patrick is right with getting a rigging crew. Sometimes a professional with insurance is a good thing.

shared this with someone else i know whos an woodworker. doesnt have room for the equipment but wood be interested to see what else might be available.

Back
Top Bottom