Winters over. Good buy G.O.D...And a new build!

jumpa

Winters over, so I'm back :)

RIP G.O.D. "Glenn's old devinci" troy frame. Cool dude. picked it up and building it up for his brother in the Philippines. that's awesome. Prob had an easier time selling it than he did.

20170403_151729.jpg

Got another frame to move parts over to. Should be fun. XC race machine (jk) Waiting for parts. Build in progress.

#fuckinternalrouting

Slash 9.9

20170410_172911.jpg

Welcome back.

Glenn's frame looked way cooler, just saying.:p

Also, you should put this thread in 'Blogs & ...'!

Moved. What else to do while waiting for pain meds

Good to hear from you. Haven't heard from you in a while and was wondering what you've been up to.

Welcome back!

Winters over, so I'm back :)

RIP G.O.D. "Glenn's old devinci" troy frame. Cool dude. picked it up and building it up for his brother in the Philippines. that's awesome. Prob had an easier time selling it than he did.

View attachment 50676

Got another frame to move parts over to. Should be fun. XC race machine (jk) Waiting for parts. Build in progress.

#fuckinternalrouting

Slash 9.9

View attachment 50678
gotta love that garage. Snowboards and bikes hanging on the wall. I've got plenty of snowboards - need more bikes now

Got enough parts in to finish'er up. BB kinda sketchy. Gotta go to shop or find a wavey washer. New tires, new Kash bars, checking out the shock. Shout out to Kristine for helping me with the internal routing. In return I shall make sure your bike is good for the season.

We kinda sorta have matching bikes now huh..

20170410_131335.jpg
20170413_171112.jpg
20170417_192436.jpg
20170413_180447.jpg
20170418_152216.jpg

Me too. Thanks for the close-ups. Like the detail of the little rubber feet. Those are key.

Oh and bike looks SWEET too! :D

Back
Top Bottom