Winter Boot Clearance Sale - price drop!!! 45NRTH Wolvhammer $100 / Lake MXZ400 $250 - size 48...$300 for both!

pygmypony

hey all,

i bought these Wolvhammers back in Nov 2020, and they were everything i hoped for in warmth. However, the single BOA closure turned out to be a liability (as many people on this site and elsewhere on the interwebs have reported) and broke twice on me. I've held onto them as a back-up but didn't use them once this winter, so here they are.

to replace the Wolvhammers, i bought the Lakes in Sep 2021, and man, they are awesome! Unfortunately, the size 48 runs a tad small. it doesn't really affect me when riding, but walking in them...oof...They were worn maybe 10-15 rides this past winter.

so, here they are...they've both been stored on a boot dryer after every ride to keep away the stink, and other than the BOA issue for the 45NRTH, noting beyond normal wear.

The Wolvhammers sell new for $325, while the Lakes sell for $450

i can also toss in a BOA repair kit that i ordered preemptively for the 45NRTHs

located in Edison

hit me up if interested!

Joe C

siBsR2y4QoWIefua2tXwqA.jpgCjeEPnDaQaK3CBe0bWt0bQ.jpgLvUoBzcmR1OyH%1Wi06gTA.jpgmWsg18MbSt6+Eoy3HD3agQ.jpgY34Pv%SpSZKnfAAGT6zqAA.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom