Wilderness 101 and h2h Mt Creek round #8 post race write up.

And Quadsworth runs a fork. Just saying... don't get ahead of yourself here macho man.. I will tell you for a fact that you will make up more time descending with fork then not and the trade off for climbing would not equal the gain.. First you have to beat my times on this course then you can start dreaming big. You did great for your 1st run at it. Now you know how hard you can push next year. Try the NH100 next and see how that goes.
Where do I see overall times from the past? Last year was 5 miles shorter, years past were longer. How do you even compare. I just talked to 3 top ten guys that were rigid and said they climb so much better and suffer a little on the downhills. I'll probably be stubborn as always and test my luck.

And Quadsworth runs a fork. Just saying... don't get ahead of yourself here macho man.. I will tell you for a fact that you will make up more time descending with fork then not and the trade off for climbing would not equal the gain.. First you have to beat my times on this course then you can start dreaming big. You did great for your 1st run at it. Now you know how hard you can push next year. Try the NH100 next and see how that goes.
Also, it would be cool if @Mitch didn't wad himself up next year so the race is more fun...it gets lonely pushing by your self.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 56
yes it is the sharing network 5k. His sister has a team going.

Back
Top Bottom