Wild Cat Wednesday June 21th

Anybody up for Wildcat Tuesdays? I'd love to ride with this group there again but Tuesdays work better for me.

Anybody up for Wildcat Tuesdays? I'd love to ride with this group there again but Tuesdays work better for me.

In general yes, today is iffy though. I'll likely be there at 3:30 for a quickie, but need to be done by 6ish.

I can be there at 3:30 today (tho most days not). Bat Cave lot?

Yeah, bat cave lot today. Although some time soon we should start at the boat launch so I can take you around the reservoir and show you some other cool shit.

great. and yeah, when there is more time I'd love to learn the reservoir side.

Yeah, bat cave lot today. Although some time soon we should start at the boat launch so I can take you around the reservoir and show you some other cool shit.[/QUOTE

great. and yeah, when there is more time I'd love to learn the reservoir side.

Well, I guess we'll have 2.5-3 hours today, so we could just do that if you want. We might not have time to go all the way around, but there is still plenty to see. Let's meet 3:30 at the Splitrock boat launch instead.

Well, I guess we'll have 2.5-3 hours today, so we could just do that if you want. We might not have time to go all the way around, but there is still plenty to see. Let's meet 3:30 at the Splitrock boat launch instead.
sounds good. see you there.

Back
Top Bottom