Who's that Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Because it's not something you see every time your on the trail. What don't you understand about that?

I understand perfectly, I just don't think you see what everyone else is saying. There's plenty of 6th grade level humor here, it's just not typically directed at a person or group.

Also my question wasn't if, my question was how.

No you don't ride a bike for fun? Or no you're fooling yourself thinking you're not acting like a big kid while riding?

So your telling me because you ride a bike you still do ALL the other things you did when you were twelve? Not sure I'd publicize that..

But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Hey @stb222 you're in danger of loosing your KOM to this rookie.

I feel like I'm listening to my kids argue with their mom. Do I let it go on, or just say whether you think you are wrong or right with what you originally said, no one gives a shit when you keep going on and on and on. Stop.

So your telling me because you ride a bike you still do ALL the other things you did when you were twelve? Not sure I'd publicize that..

But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Hey @stb222 you're in danger of loosing your KOM to this rookie.

When I was 12?! Says the guy with a comic book character as his avatar!

Lalala, don't mind me, just dodging runs, ignoring my dispatch, pressing refresh on the browser..when is the mystery lady posting again. I'm gonna get a call soon

PANO_20150728_120411.jpg

I feel like I'm listening to my kids argue with their mom. Do I let it go on, or just say whether you think you are wrong or right with what you originally said, no one gives a shit when you keep going on and on and on. Stop.

How about you just stop reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom