Who's that Girl? - Ladies' talk

Walmart has a unicorn helmet, but only in kid sizes. Thats not fair.

Can I ride a beach cruiser at hartshorn?

i'm game for a hartshorne ride. i mean shore traffic (yuck) but maybe i can learn something about how to bring the hotness quotient up over here in lewis morris. my unicorn horn is in the shop tho... and i'm fresh out of douchebag* spray for those scary douchebag-on-the-trail encounters (they're seriously worse than hungry bears... uggh... i mean the axe body spray smell alone!) but i am game for meeting up for a ride. maybe we can sit in the parking lot and braid each other's hair and paint our nails and stuff too.

but seriously... i'm in. :D

* clarification on whether i should hyphenate douchebag is appreciated.
** also quotient? quota? my brain is broken right now. my lady brain can only handle so much thinking.

Last edited:
i'm game for a hartshorne ride. i mean shore traffic (yuck) but maybe i can learn something about how to bring the hotness quotient up over here in lewis morris. my unicorn horn is in the shop tho... and i'm fresh out of douchebag* spray for those scary douchebag-on-the-trail encounters (they're seriously worse than hungry bears... uggh... i mean the axe body spray smell alone!) but i am game for meeting up for a ride. maybe we can sit in the parking lot and braid each other's hair and paint our nails and stuff too.

but seriously... i'm in. :D

* clarification on whether i should hyphenate douchebag is appreciated.
** also quotient? quota? my brain is broken right now. my lady brain can only handle so much thinking.

Sorry for butting in to this thread, but I do have some bear spray left over from Wyoming you can borrow. It's not as strong as DB spray but if should work in a pinch.

It has a 30 foot range.

What day works for people to ride? I can usually do Friday after 4:30 or any time on the weekends.

i'm coming from morristown so it's going to have to be a weekend... unless you want to hold off until the very end of august... i have two weeks vacation at that time...

i'm checking my schedule now... i have a shit ton of stuff i'm trying to organize... ironically it's all bike related.

ok ladies--

you know how much i love the all-women's rides... and i'd really like to meet up and get a personal tour of hartshorne with @Ghundi ... i know summer can be rough with shore traffic and vacations... and then we start to get into more races with cross season... if you're interested in joining me on a road trip, please chime in here... and tag anyone i've missed who you think might be interested. (i'll drive!) :D

@ajcourain @Dominos @Dominique @mandi @pedals @muddybike
@Robin

Last edited:
I'm ready.
20150805_223325.jpg

My weekends are pretty well shot in August and September, but I've never heard of Hartsthorne so keep me posted because I'd love to join and check out a new place if I can.

Back
Top Bottom