Who's in for the Dirty Dirty ?

Look for 2 tents like this. All NJ dudes in this pic, and a few more, will probably be under it, doing exactly what you see here. Or encouraging and heckling the Cat1 class.

IMG_5940.jpg

The XC course last year was a blast... tons of variety. If this year is anything like last year - be ready for a longer XC race... 2+ hours.. Pacing Pacing Pacing is the name of the game

The XC course last year was a blast... tons of variety. If this year is anything like last year - be ready for a longer XC race... 2+ hours.. Pacing Pacing Pacing is the name of the game
Course is a blast. Looks like the course is approx 1.5miles and 200ft less per lap for this year.

Plenty of climbing remains, and all the damn logs. Less race time means more time for race day and MASS season podiums. And the after party.

Last edited:
Plenty of climbing remain, and all the damn logs. Less race time means more time for race day and MASS season podiums. And the after party.

Was it the Pro's who were whining about last year's race being too long?

Don't get me wrong.. My legs locked up just after the two hour mark but I managed to finish still nab a podium spot ;-)

Was it the Pro's who were whining about last year's race being too long?

Don't get me wrong.. My legs locked up just after the two hour mark but I managed to finish still nab a podium spot ;-)
I think everyone from MASS reps, race promoters, and racers are pretty much glad to see the season finally over. But don't the pro's always find something to whine about? (totally kidding)

I'm giving 40+ a whirl. This shall suck.
Good luck, that class is stacked. Looking forward to the recap.

@David Taylor @BrianGT3 @Mountain Bike Mike
Saturday's schedule times have been updated, so plan accordingly. http://outdoorexperience.org/dirty-dirty-weekend/schedule/

7:30AM – On-site Reg opens
8:45AM – Cat 1 (3 laps) and Endurance Races (4hrs) Staging and Start
10:00AM – Kid’s Farm Activities — check w/ reg for day’s schedule
11:00 – Cat 2 Races (2 laps)
11:30AM – On-site Reg and number pick up CLOSES
12:30PM – Cat 3 and Cyclocross races (1 lap)
2:00PM – Kid’s races (various distances, sign up day of)
3:00PM – XC and Endurance Awards – all categories, must be present for awards
4:00PM – Finals Championships Awarded
6:00PM – Pond Jumping? Murffy Tossing? Slow Downhill?
7:00PM – Downhill Dual Slalom Tricycle Racing?
8:00PM – BAND by Lupine
We’ll just keep it rolling baby – on-site camping all weekend long!

Back
Top Bottom