Who is riding in North Jersey this Sunday?

loggerhead

Want to go for a ride somewhere in North Jersey this Sunday 6/24? I'd prefer Ringwood,Waway, or Jungle. But I'm game for other areas. Thinking like 8 or 9:00am.:hmmm:
I'd even hit up Sourlands again after last weeks great ride.:popcorn:

I'm gonna try to make this. Especially since I didn't hardly get to see you guys last weekend since I was with the other group.

btw - I made it through a ride tonight with only one shirt !

No Way!!!! You must've left ur camelback open:p
Hope you didn't go biking today like you said you were gonna. Wayyy to hot out there. If I don't talk to ya', have a great time with the boys.

Jeff, sounds good. I'm thinking 9:00 if that works for you guys. I could always do 8:confused:

Actually it didnt seem that bad - left lot at 6:30 and while hot after 10 minutes you are just used to it, weird but I actually like it !! Reminds me of riding Moab in the summer - just alot more humidity, Speaking of Moab - wouldnt it bne fun to get a crew out there for a long weekend ! ok thats my friday morning thought - have a great ride Sunday !

Not sure if I can make it to ringwood on sunday but I'll be at the sourlands tomorrow afternoon if it doesn't rain

Pat.

Top of skyline 830 with a pull out of the lot after waiting for late arrivals at 845 sharp, nice 3 hour loop and back to the car by noon the latest.

Back
Top Bottom