Where to ride in PA north of Stroudsburgh

JumpinJosh

I am going to an event next Saturday in the afternoon in Canandensis PA, north of Stroudsburgh on the 447. I am looking to hit some trails along the way. Of course, I could just stop at Allamuchy, but thought I'd see if there were trails further out then I normally go that are worthwhile.

All the ridding is north of where you are going from 20mins to 40mins. moosic, prompton, merli sarnorski and lackawanna. All very good places...

Last edited:
Moosic Mountain

As matty said, you'll have to go a bit further north and west but Moosic is a great place to ride. It is well marked and very easy to navigate if you've never been before. Check out hubbardbikeclub.com for a map. There is also a kiosk at the trailhead which is right off of 247. Very technical trails if you like that kind of stuff. Merli is fun but a little harder to find your way around. I have not been to Prompton but have heard it can get a bit confusing as well.

Don't come near Milford, PA because I don't think you want to get a fine for riding any trail aside from the McDade Trail.

Back
Top Bottom