Where is it?

Czracecars

Never been to Ceres Park. Just wondering if anybody had an address I could put into my GPS for the parking lot or trail head or wherever everybody starts out it may be any trail recommendations

John is so right on getting lost. It will but that's the price you pay for Ceres, you will live through it!
Lotta old heads show up on sunday to ride. Youll run into someone who knows the way and will give you a tour, lots of new trail out there easier to get lost now then years ago!

I was there once in 2015, met up with and got shown around by someone in the fat bike group I was riding with at that time.

Was trying to find that parking area a few months ago when I was in the area and failed to do so. Looked it up when I got home. No wonder I missed it, it’s a small portal between some trees. Keep meaning to go back again, tomorrow maybe.

I was there once in 2015, met up with and got shown around by someone in the fat bike group I was riding with at that time.

Was trying to find that parking area a few months ago when I was in the area and failed to do so. Looked it up when I got home. No wonder I missed it, it’s a small portal between some trees. Keep meaning to go back again, tomorrow maybe.
Right where the golf course ends...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions