Wheels found.

stro908

If anyone left a set of wheels at Allamuchy;Deer Park on Thanksgiving let me know the details of what they are, I will get them back to you.

I found them there around 430pm on Thankgiving.

email me at stro908@yahoo.com

That must be a Duh moment.

I have lost a few pairs of glasses off the roof but never a SET of wheels.

I ran over a front once. That was the last time I used a fork mount rack.

I left a nice ti spoked front wheel in the parking lot at Mercer years ago. Thankfully I only live minutes away and realized it quick. I went back and found it in the lot, just waiting for me to return. :rolleyes:

From then on, I always put my bike on the driver's side roof. Less likely to forget the front wheel leaning against the car when you have to move it to get in. :eek:

Are they round with hubs, spokes and tires? If so they are mine, thanks!:D

I agree with poo, great first post.

Walter, they MUST be yours then!!! hahah... I have been lurking around the fourm for a while and never had anything to post about, but thought this was a worthy post.(I also had to find Bob W.) I know I would want my wheels back!! If no one claims them, they will be on ebay... nothing too fancy... but it still sucks to have to pay for new ones.

By the way, I live on top of sparta mountain(sparta lake) and have seen a few of you on here that ride mahlon and talk of mt.paul etc... would like to hook up to get to know some of the trails. I grew up in Hackettstown and primarly still ride allamuchy.

Walter, they MUST be yours then!!! hahah... I have been lurking around the fourm for a while and never had anything to post about, but thought this was a worthy post.(I also had to find Bob W.) I know I would want my wheels back!! If no one claims them, they will be on ebay... nothing too fancy... but it still sucks to have to pay for new ones.

By the way, I live on top of sparta mountain(sparta lake) and have seen a few of you on here that ride mahlon and talk of mt.paul etc... would like to hook up to get to know some of the trails. I grew up in Hackettstown and primarly still ride allamuchy.

Thread drift alert!

I'll give you $2 for the wheels. Wait, are these 26"? No wonder someone left them.

Sorry, someone had to say it.

well if they arent 29"... im sure you wont find the owner here:D

I was not aware that this is primarly a 29er fourm. Good thing I have a superfly I guess...

I was just joking...lol. There are plenty of peeps on here that ride 26 inches and shred just fine.

Nice ride BTW. Ive been passed by one them once or twice...:D

If its a decent set of wheels and you don't find the rightful owner (but I hope you do!), please send me a PM and a price, as my bro is looking for a good deal on a 26" wheelset.

And welcome to the forum!

i got first dibs on the air inside them

btw: what is it w/deer park? everyone keeps loozing theire chit there?

I would give Marty's in Hackettstown and Cycleworks in Byram a call in case this forgetful person doesn't visit here...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Back
Top Bottom