What have you done to your bike today?

We have a guest female cyclist this week - we'll see if we can do better than the OOS group at not scaring her off.
3edb4f43e2cab207c637d4e4e7cbe6c4_w200.gif

swapped out a 70mm stem for a 90mm stem on my plus bike. I want to run a short stem like all the cool kids, but my orangutan like body proportions won't allow it on this bike.

A new longer lower bike would be a better fix, but for now I guess the stem will have to do.

Installed a PNW Components Loam Lever on the Yeti then put the stock Fox dropper lever on my old Cannondale which had the other style Fox lever which sucked

Attachments

• PNW LOAM 1.jpg
    PNW LOAM 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 82
  • PNW LOAM 2.jpg
    PNW LOAM 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 89
  • TRIGGER LEVER.jpg
    TRIGGER LEVER.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 97
swapped out a 70mm stem for a 90mm stem on my plus bike. I want to run a short stem like all the cool kids, but my orangutan like body proportions won't allow it on this bike.

A new longer lower bike would be a better fix, but for now I guess the stem will have to do.

Wider bars does the same thing as a longer stem reach wise. what size you running on the bike now?

Wider bars does the same thing as a longer stem reach wise. what size you running on the bike now?

I tried that first. I swapped the 720 bars it came with for 780 bars, which is about as wide as I like to run them. I'm all torso and arms with short legs, so fit is always bit of a struggle.

be careful about letting the grip run down the lifeline of your hand - get it out on the pads - finger wrap, not palm wrap. rotate the brake levers
up to help out. mine would go numb and cramp until i rotated the brake levers (again ty @Ryan.P) - it also stops the OTB thing

Thanks, good advice. Inexplicably, I didn't even realize I had worn these grips down like this. Not sure if they got to a certain point and wore quickly from there, or if I'm just really unobservant. Probably the latter.

Fixed the headlight. It didn't work again this morning!
Taking it apart, the hot wire came off the circuit board inside the light housing!
Damn circuit board is the size of a nickel. Working in miniature, I managed to resolder it onto the board.
Now all is good. PIA!

Back
Top Bottom