What have you done to your bike today?

brooks.jpg

Today was first try, all is good very impressed. Rock Bros. Easy to install and a lot less obtrusive than I expected.:thumbsup:

Today was first try, all is good very impressed. Rock Bros. Easy to install and a lot less obtrusive than I expected.:thumbsup:
Rode w/o the bar mitts today.
My fall gloves did well. Little cold in the beginning but warmed up nicely in about an hour once I started applying the death grip.

Always 51 for 29er .

That’s what I thought, but seems as though more fork companies are offering difffernt offsets so you can fine tune the trail dimension on your bike. Depending on the terrain you ride and your HT angle, going less on a 29er would provide a result which some may favor.

I’m working on a build and debating going 46mm...would love to try a few different offsets back to back.

hmmmm after riding I have trouble using my thumbs and my hands lock up maybe I should look into this

be careful about letting the grip run down the lifeline of your hand - get it out on the pads - finger wrap, not palm wrap. rotate the brake levers
up to help out. mine would go numb and cramp until i rotated the brake levers (again ty @Ryan.P) - it also stops the OTB thing

So this was all throughout the week but I just got to try everything today. So:
Wider (750 or 60?) 35mm clamp bars from @Karate Monkey. I had carbon 720's and the new ones are a bit stiff on the wrists but I like the setup. We shall see.

Dropper post. Chain reaction had their house "Brand X" on sale for $97 with free shipping. Figured I'd try it as external cable setups are not common. So far so good.

Fork! Found a clean Fox Rhythm 150 on pinkbike. It's boost which make things a little goofy. Seller threw in the front hoop which happens to match my rear albeit a little wider. Instantly better ride overall and looks badass so, winning!

IMG_7776.JPG

Back
Top Bottom