What Do You Do For A Living

We want pics! What floor you guys up to now?

Tinknocker Lu22

Setting the 66th floor now. I ha e a shitload of pics but I can't post.them here from my phone. Gotta get on a computer. Search "view from atop the WTC" on youtube that's my vid

Setting the 66th floor now. I ha e a shitload of pics but I can't post.them here from my phone. Gotta get on a computer. Search "view from atop the WTC" on youtube that's my vid

Are you in the white crane with the red cab? If so, turn to your left and wave, HI!

Tower crane technician. World trade center project

Dont fall asleep in the crane and kick the lever thats holding up the steel. My friend told me the iron workers hate when he does that. Also, is there any secrects to the crane game on the boardwalk, I never seem to get a good pick.

Are you in the white crane with the red cab? If so, turn to your left and wave, HI!

You mean the red crane with the white cab? Freedom tower northwest corner? Im only in the crane if it breaks down. i was at WTC4 today, it was one of those days.

Dont fall asleep in the crane and kick the lever thats holding up the steel. My friend told me the iron workers hate when he does that. Also, is there any secrects to the crane game on the boardwalk, I never seem to get a good pick.

Lmao. Secret to the crane game is: bring lots of quarters

what building do u work in? Verizon? USPS? Goldman sachs?

I can't see you then. I am at 140 Broadway. I have a clear view of the south end of the construction and (what used to be) Deutsche Bank. There is a red cab/white mast crane on the building there today.

Just don't drop any crap while I'm walking to the PATH train later today. :)

I can't see you then. I am at 140 Broadway. I have a clear view of the south end of the construction and (what used to be) Deutsche Bank. There is a red cab/white mast crane on the building there today.

No problem. ;)

Posted some pics to my profile, havnt got too many good ones they are all on my phone and im too lazy to put them on the computer

Those pictures are awesome!! Im not that familiar with NYC, so I have to ask - Where the heck are all those trees?

Im at 120 Broadway!

Posted some pics to my profile, havnt got too many good ones they are all on my phone and im too lazy to put them on the computer

Those pics are awesome! I imagine that's a lot of hard work, but views like that are a job perk not too many of us ever get!

Back
Top Bottom